Are you looking for another parent from Kamloops who can occasionally babysit your children? Can you also occasionally babysit this parent's children in return? You can simply arrange a parents-help-parents service in Kamloops by contacting the other parent or by mentioning that you are looking for a parents-help-parents service in your profile. View the other 5 parents from Kamloops matching your search criteria who are also looking for parents-help-parents services here.
The biggest advantage of parents-help-parents is most likely the costs. Through this service, children also learn to get along with other children (just like in a day care).
Are you looking for another parent from Kamloops who can occasionally babysit your children? We have 5 parents from Kamloops matching your search criteria.
We are looking for a sitter that could watch after our kids (Rich 5 and Gerda 7) occasionally like Friday or Saturday night (say 7pm-11pm) -- usually should be an easy job, as our..
Hi my name is Andi and I am looking for occasional care for my 2 year old son Finn. This will mostly be for the odd date night out. Evenings such as this will be fairly easy as my..
We are a family looking for a full time nanny or babysitter asap, prices are negotiable as I know the schedule may change, I am a full time worker and would love to meet someone who..
Hi there! My name is Rachelle and I am looking for someone to hang out with my stepchildren! We have them week on, week off and will be going back to work soon. We typically work..
- Parents-help-parents Sahali
- Parents-help-parents Powers Addition
- Parents-help-parents Aberdeen (Thompson-Nicola Regional District)
- Parents-help-parents Dufferin (British Columbia)
- Parents-help-parents Juniper Ridge
- Parents-help-parents Valleyview (British Columbia)
- Parents-help-parents Blackloam
- Parents-help-parents North Kamloops
- Parents-help-parents Knutsford
- Parents-help-parents Batchelor Hills