Hello, I'm Kaitlin!
My name is Kaitlin Sklar I am 21 year old who is fun, outgoing, energetic, dedicated, and an athletic person who loves working with kids! I’ve worked with children all my life as my mom did home daycare for 16 years of my life. As well as I am a gymnastics and trampoline coach, I’ve coach for 7 years now. I have worked with ages starting as low as 2year up to 45 year old athletes. I have a..
About myself as a babysitter
|Preferred babysitting location||At the family|
- Pet lover
- Arts and crafts
- Homework tutor
- First Aid & CPR/ AED level HCP
- College Diploma
- University BA in progress
- High Five
- Working Together - The Code and the AODA.
- WHIMS Trained
- Risk Management/Respect In Sport Training
- HIGH FIVE- Principles of Healthy Child Development Trained
- Making Ethical Decisions- Instructions, Community Sport, Competition Introduction & Development Trained.
- Developing Athletic Abilities Training
- Make Ethical Decisions, Plan A Practice and Nutrition Training
- Teaching and Learning, Design a Basic Sports Program, Basic Mental Skills Training
- Making Head Way in Sport Training
- HIGH FIVE- Healthy Minds for Health Children Trained
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps
- Canadian Red Cross - Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level HCP
- Access Forward- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulations: Required topics for the Customer Service Standard training, General Requirements & Req
Languages in which I can babysit
|Member since||May 2019|